Piedmont residents’ hopes of tightening the regulation of mining explosives went up in smoke Monday in the South Dakota House ...
Residents near Piedmont are concerned about blasting at a planned 300-acre limestone quarry. The mine plans to begin ...
Fresh revelations following the tragic February 5 coal mine explosion in East Jaintia Hills — which claimed 32 lives in an illegal rat-hole mine at Mynsyngat-Thangsko — have spotlighted the alleged ...
WASHINGTON TERRACE — A handful of houses were temporarily evacuated while crews removed a box of old mining explosives in Washington Terrace on Monday morning. According to a press release by the ...
WASHINGTON TERRACE, Utah (KUTV) — Landscapers uncovered a box of several-decades old mining explosives while working in a yard in Washington Terrace. The Weber County Sheriff's Office said the ...
From Jan. 20-25, Reno will host the largest gathering of explosive and blasting professionals in the world. Nearly 2,000 people from more than 75 countries are expected at the annual conference of the ...
Should you have feedback on this article, please complete the fields below. Please indicate if your feedback is in the form of a letter to the editor that you wish to have published. If so, please be ...
India Today NE on MSN
Illegal coal mining will not go unchecked: 62 FIRs filed, 15,224 MT coal seized after EJH blast
Presenting enforcement figures during a suo motu statement, Sangma said 57 of the 62 FIRs were filed after the blast, while five had been registered earlier.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results