ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators in Ontario Wednesday evening set off the remaining unused fireworks left from the home explosion that left two men dead. AIR7 HD was over the scene as crews ...
ONTARIO, Calif. — An explosion at a house in Ontario, California, which officials say was set off by fireworks, shook a neighborhood Tuesday, prompting a massive response from firefighters and police ...
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities are seeking to identify the bodies of two people killed in a huge fireworks explosion in a Southern California neighborhood. Authorities said Wednesday that they ...
A massive fireworks explosion that left two people dead in Southern California earlier this week caused at least $3.2 million worth of damage, officials said Friday. Residents began returning to their ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results